Easter Island, Chile
Easter Island, Chile
Escape to Easter Island, a magnificent and historical gem surrounded by crystal blue waters and lush forest.
Day 1: Time for some much deserved R&R! Fly from Santiago, Chile to Mataveri IPC Airport (airfare not included). From there, you will be transported to your beautiful hotel oasis! The arrival day includes a walking guided tour of the village of Hangaroa (approximately 2 hours) OR a 30-minute relaxation massage (subject to availability). Enjoy a gourmet dinner before walking out to the beach with a cocktail in hand to watch the spectacular sun setting over the Pacific Ocean.
Day 2: Relax by the pool and enjoy a massage at the spa or gear up for some world-renowned scuba diving (booked seperately). With waters ranging from 64º to 78ºF, visibility up to 196 feet deep and access to hundreds of different marine species, you will be blown away with the underwater sights!
Day 3: Rent a bike and explore the island or take advantage of one of the many cultural excursions including a hike to ancient archeological sites that shed light on the rich history of Easter Island.
Day 4: Take a soothing walk down the beach before departing for airport.
- 4 days/3 nights hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation between Mataveri airport (IPC) and the hotel
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner (Includes wine, beer, soft drinks, juice and coffee)
- Lunch can be replaced by a picnic lunch to eat outside the hotel
- Welcome drink
- Welcome basket & Minibar (no refill)
- Daily sunset cocktail
- Access to the hotel facilities
- Each day guests can choose from either 1 full-day excursion, 2 half-day excursions OR one spa treatment
- Excursions include cultural and archaeological hikes throughout the island
- Excursions are shared with other hotel guests. No excursions are offered on day of departure.
Additional activities not included in total cost:
- Airfare to Mataveri airport (IPC)
- Additional spa treatments
- Scuba diving
- Horseback riding
- Boat fishing
- Boat ride
- Bike rentals
- 4x4 off-roading rentals
*Single supplement of $200 USD applies
Extensions can be added to any standard expedition and are booked based on availability. Extensions are operated by OneSeed's local partners and may not be guided by OneSeed staff.
Questions? Contact Us→