Content Marketing Internship – Summer 2018
Denver, CO - Local Candidates Only
OneSeed Expeditions is all about entrepreneurial hustle, good coffee, travel, and adventure. We’re a social enterprise that invests 10 cents of every dollar in microfinance initiatives around the globe - supporting fellow risk takers and business owners through the power of travel.
We’re seeking a highly motivated content marketing intern with strong writing skills to research and produce adventure travel content. This is an excellent opportunity for someone pursuing a career in journalism or marketing, who loves to write, and has a passion for digital innovation, active adventure, and travel. The content marketing intern will assist in the execution of digital marketing campaigns, social media management, newsletter content, blog curation, and much more. Applicants should expect to take the initiative to pitch stories and learn about current and emerging digital trends.
Interns will work closely with the Head of Marketing throughout the summer and will receive training and guidance on all company marketing platforms and have an active role in this small but mighty adventure travel company. This is an unpaid internship for school credit only.
- Curate, research, and write blog posts
- Optimize and distribute content across multiple channels
- Create effective, engaging graphics
- Collaborate & brainstorm with the OneSeed team on digital marketing campaigns
- Perform research & outreach
- Monthly analytics reporting
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Passion for adventure travel, content marketing, and business
- Familiarity with social media management & post scheduling
- Quick learner who listens and asks good questions
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work
- Work at Wayfinder Co-op, Denver’s newest outdoor industry coworking space in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District (think snacks, dogs, networking, and coffee galore)
- Get an inside look, and be a key player, in the daily operations of an adventure travel company
- Flexible part-time hours that work with your schedule