Are you passionate about filmmaking? How about leaving a positive impact in the places you travel?
Here's your big break...
We're excited to be the official travel partner for World Nomads' 2018 Travel Film Scholarship. We'll send one creative traveler to capture the diverse people, places, and wildlife that make Tanzania an adventure hot-spot. During this once in a lifetime opportunity, film in and around Mt. Kilimanjaro National Park to tell a compelling story of sustainable tourism and its impact. Explore the breath-taking Tanzanian landscape alongside your scholarship mentor - professional filmmaker, Brian Rapsey!
One Lucky Winner Will Receive:
- Round-trip airfare to Tanzania.
- 12-day, all-expenses-paid trip in Tanzania courtesy of OneSeed Expeditions.
- Three-day post-production workshop with professional filmmaker and scholarship mentor, Brian Rapsey.
- Camera bags and accessories from Langly.
- Audio equipment courtesy of RØDE Microphones.
- The cost of any relevant visas, vaccinations, and travel insurance covered by World Nomads.
OneSeed has operated in Tanzania since 2016, leading travelers to the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro and on camping and luxury safaris in the Serengeti. We employ local experienced guides and ensure that travel dollars directly support local economies and empower local entrepreneurs through our microfinance fund. If you would like to join us this fall, consider applying to be the 2018 scholarship recipient!
- Applications Open: Now - July 10th
- Winner Announced: August 8th
- Trip Departure: October 2018